Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tom Clancy's The Division, and my thoughts about it

I don't really even know where to begin with this game. I'm still, to this day, on the fence about my feelings regarding the purchase of it. Aesthetically, it looks absolutely amazing.

Also, the gameplay looks very enjoyable, and seems like a tactical take on the 3rd person shooter genre. That slides right into the types of games that I enjoy. But being burned by games in the past with visuals that look like this ON STAGE, and then they end up looking not even close to as good when they finally release... It just has me intrigued. The way that they can win me over is by releasing a free demo, or trial of the game. That way, I can play it before I buy it, and decide what I want to do from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment