Sunday, December 13, 2015

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (2015)

Call of Duty has had its ups and downs over the last decade, but I feel like Black Ops 3 marks at least an extensive effort to make the franchise more fun. It definitely came out to compete against Bungie (the creator of Halo franchise)'s Destiny, which was released in 2014.

The reason that I say that is because the gameplay is very reminiscent of Destiny, albeit with a Call of Duty look and feel. So it plays like Destiny in several ways, but looks and ultimately, because it looks like Call of Duty, also PLAYS like Call of Duty. It's a lot of fun, and very addicting. It came out last month, and I invested several hours into it within the first couple days of it launching.

Despite all of those factors, it is still a lot of fun, and a refreshing breath of air because I've gotten tired of Destiny, and I've been playing it for over a year now.

Black Ops 3 is a great game, and if you've gotten tired of Destiny like me, go grab it. It's a lot of fun, and I enjoy it a lot more than I have enjoyed Call of Duty Ghosts, and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment